Wednesday 12 March 2014

MANGO TWO-TONE DRESS


MANGO TWO-TONE DRESS

Our beautiful early spring weather continues and while we are waiting for nature to start blossoming, it is me who has to add some bright colour! It might look like a skirt and blouse but similar to this navy striped dress, I am wearing a one-piece dress in Coral Red which I recently bought on sale from Mango - here is another option in black & white. 

I kept my outfit down to these two colours - coral and beige and paired it with my new leopard pumps which I found at H&M. This is a typical look I love wearing to the office.

Some of you asked me whether I am not cold without tights. We still have chilly mornings here in the Alpine area but in general I am wearing tights only when necessary in the cold season. This habit seems to be in my genes as my mother and my daughter are the same!


MANGO TWO-TONE KLEID

Frühlingshafte Temperaturen haben wir ja bereits, nur Farben fehlen in der Natur einfach noch. Also muss ich nachhelfen und Farbe tragen! Ebenso wie dieses navyblau-gestreifte, sieht mein Outfit auf den ersten Blick aus wie ein Zweiteiler aus Bluse und Rock, ist aber ein Kleid. Ich habe es kürzlich bei Mango im Sale gefunden - hier ist ein ähnlicher Stil in Schwarz & Weiß von Mango.

Ich bin Ton in Ton bei Korallenrot und Beige geblieben und trage meine neuen Leopumps von H&M dazu. Ein typischer Look, den ich gerne so im Büro anhabe.

Strumpfhosen trage ich nur, wenn es sein muss, also wenn es kalt ist. Morgens sind die Temperaturen hier im Alpenvorland noch im Frostbereich, da geht es natürlich nicht ohne, aber ansonsten bin ich sehr unempfindlich. Das liegt bei uns in der Familie, meine Mutter und meine Tochter sind hier genau gleich!



Photos by Jasmin

DressMango | pretty two-tone dresses by asos and JCPenney
Trench CoatH&M {similar} | classic by Opus Fashion and asos
Leather BagL.Credi {love this} | great options by Belmondo and Mango
Leo PumpsH&M | gorgeous heels by Anna Taylor and Clarks
NecklaceMango | pretty by Accessorize and Fresh Produce
RingMango {very similar}| pretty by Accessorize and Daisy Gem


SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig