Monday 30 December 2013

MY FIRST BLOG ANNIVERSARY

1st Blog Anniversary

1 year ago I started blogging and wasn't sure anybody would show any interest in outfits on a budget published by a 50yrs old woman! Now, 100 blogposts later, I find myself in a fantastic community of blogging ladies of my age and my worries actually turned out to my advantage. There is definitely a place for mature fashionistas in the bloggosphere! And why not?

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback to my posts, your encouraging emails and your friendship! Without a doubt, meeting like-minded fabulous women all over the world is the most rewarding part of blogging. And some of you I even had a chance to meet in real! I would like to thank all my readers, the regular commentators as well as those who prefer to look and read only.

My heartfelt thanks go to Alena and Jasmin for the time and patience during our photoshoots and Mr C and my friend Véronique who step in whenever they can and encourage and support me - I couldn't do this blog without you!

This year I will continue my outfit posts and have already prepared one of the popular restyling sets. In addition I have some new ideas for the blog. Very soon I will present the new "Lady of the Month" series where I will interview and feature a favourite blogger who keeps inspiring me with her style and attitude.

I am so much looking forward to an exciting new blogging year with all of you.
Thank you for reading and following Lady of Style!
Annette


Are you following Lady of Style via these social media accounts?


http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4449271
BLOGLOVIN'
Bloglovin'
is the easiest way to follow my blog, I use it for all my daily reads and would no longer recommend GFC.


https://www.facebook.com/Annette.LadyofStyle
FACEBOOK
Find out about my new blogposts, interesting links to blogger friends and their latest outfits, amazing style icons and shopping tips on Facebook.


http://www.pinterest.com/TheLadyofStyle/
PINTEREST
Curious about fellow bloggers and their style? Check out my Pinterest boards and maybe you will even find yourself amongst my Favourite Blogger Looks!


https://twitter.com/TheLadyofStyle
TWITTER
For the quick update "to go" it is so easy to follow me on Twitter. I was hesitant too long but really enjoy the interesting contacts and instant updates via Twitter.


http://instagram.com/theladyofstyle
INSTAGRAM
Have a look at some random photos on my Instagram account with behind the scenes snapshots, family and friends or travel impressions.


https://plus.google.com/+AnnetteHoeldrich
GOOGLE+
Recently I joined Google+ where you can add me to your circles. Join interesting communities here!


http://annette-ladyofstyle.polyvore.com/
POLYVORE
When I have time (... see above!), I love creating collages on various outfits. Find them all on Polyvore.




http://www.lady-of-style.blogspot.de/p/gal.html

1.Blog Geburtstag

Vor 1 Jahr habe ich diesen Blog gestartet und ehrlich gesagt, wußte ich zunächst nicht, ob überhaupt jemand hier vorbeischauen würde! Ich war unsicher, meine Fotos zu veröffentlichen und dachte "Wer interessiert sich schon für Outfits einer 50-jährigen, die nicht mal teure Designerklamotten hat?" Jetzt, 100 Blogposts später, freue ich mich unglaublich, Teil dieses fantastischen, weltweiten Netzwerks von 40+ Bloggerinnen zu sein! Und es wurde höchste Zeit, dass wir auch hier in der Bloggerszene aktiv wurden und sichtbar sind!

Ich danke Euch herzlich für Eure lieben Kommentare, Eure persönlichen emails und Eure Freundschaft - virtuell oder sogar persönlich vor Ort. Ich hoffe und freue mich jetzt schon darauf, dieses Jahr noch mehr von Euch persönlich kennenzulernen! Wie ich immer wieder betone, sind die Kontakte, die ich durch den Blog weltweit mit gleichgesinnten Frauen knüpfen konnte, das beste am Bloggen. Vielen Dank an diejenigen, die hier regelmäßig kommentieren, aber auch an die stillen Leserinnen!

Mein innigster Dank geht an Alena und Jasmin für ihre Zeit und Geduld bei den Photoshootings, sowie Mr C und meine Freundin Véronique, die einspringen, wann immer sie können und mich so sehr unterstützen! Ohne Euch ginge gar nichts!

Im kommenden jahr werde ich meine Outfit posts fortsetzen, außerdem habe ich bereits eine der beliebten Restylingserien vorbereitet. Darüber hinaus habe ich einige neue Ideen für den Blog und werde in Kürze mit meiner neuen Reihe "Lady of the Month" beginnen, in der ich eine Bloggerin interviewen und vorstellen werde, die mich besonders inspiriert.

Ich freue mich auf ein spannendes neues Jahr mit Euch.
Schön, dass Ihr da seid!
Annette



http://www.pinterest.com/TheLadyofStyle/


Photocredits: (Champagne) Fotolia; (Flowers) pixabay


SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig