Tuesday 9 June 2015

CLASSIC STYLE NAVY BLUE SHIFT DRESS



MY OLD NAVY BLUE SHIFT DRESS

... even fashion bloggers can't buy new clothes for every post!

Everything I am wearing today has been in my wardrobe for quite some time. Although I love shopping, I am not craving for the latest must-have piece. Usually I am a bit hesitant towards new trends anyway and talked about it in my last post. Pairing existing clothes with a new purchase is always nice and feeling good and comfortable in my personal style is most important.



I got this navy blue shift dress from H&M on sale probably two or three years ago but have worn it maybe once as it never fitted properly. You know it... another job for my seamstress. Now it does fit around my bust and waist, however, the length is as short as I'd possibly go - I actually prefer it a tad bit longer. Only since my legs got a bit of a suntan over the last couple of days I feel more comfortable with the shorter hem. 

The lovely summer weather and extra long daylight are really moodlifting and I have enjoyed as much time as possible outside on my terrace over the last couple of days - see my photos on Instagram!

________________________________________________________________________________________



________________________________________________________________________________________



MEIN NICHT MEHR GANZ NEUES DUNKELBLAUES ETUIKLEID

... auch Fashionblogger können sich nicht für jeden Post etwas neues kaufen!

Alles was ich heute trage, ist schon ein bisschen älter. Natürlich kaufe ich mir gerne neue Sachen, aber dabei geht es mir nicht um das trendigste Teil, das man dann auf jedem Blog sieht - meist bei den jüngeren! Dass ich Trends gegenüber sowieso oft erst einmal zögerlich bin, habe ich Euch bereits in meinem letzten Post erzählt. Stattdessen kombiniere ich gerne vorhandene Teile mit Neukäufen, die sich dann zu meinem persönlichen Stil vereinen - gut aussehen und sich gleichzeitig wohlfühlen ist mir dabei am wichtigsten.

Dieses dunkelblaue Kleid habe ich vor 2 oder 3 Jahren mal sehr günstig im Sale bei H&M gekauft. Seither habe ich es vielleicht einmal getragen, es hat einfach nicht richtig gepasst. Ihr ahnt es - meine Schneiderin musste ran und hat es geändert. Es ist insgesamt ein bisschen kurz und nur weil meine Beine in den letzten Tagen bei Traumwetter ein bisschen Bräune angenommen haben, kann ich es so akzeptieren ;-) 

Das herrliche Sommerwetter und die langen, hellen Abende habe ich wirklich in vollen Zügen auf meiner Terrasse genossen - Fotos gibt es auf Instagram!

________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________



Photos by Jasmin A. Huber

Dress H&M | Sandals Tamaris | Clutch H&M | Earrings Bijou Brigitte

________________________________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW ME
FACEBOOK  |  TWITTERGOOGLE+  |  PINTEREST  |  INSTAGRAM
________________________________________________________________________________________


SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig