Monday 25 February 2013

LADY IN RED


Finally the sun came out! Still very cold though - you can see a lot of snow on the surrounding mountains.
I needed some colour today and have chosen a stretch dress made by my friend a couple of years ago. It is a bit embarrassing that I am not wearing the proper shapewear today, so please apologize for that...
I really love my new blazer from Wallis which is so comfortable!

:::::

Endlich Sonne! Es ist allerdings sehr kalt, heute morgen waren es -14C und sowohl im Tal als auch auf den umliegenden Bergen liegt noch sehr viel Schnee.
Ich hatte Lust auf Farbe und trage ein Stretchkleid, das meine Freundin vor mehreren Jahren selbst genäht hat. Erst als ich die Fotos ausgewählt habe, fiel mir auf, dass ich kein vernünftiges Unterkleid angezogen hatte... peinlich!
Der Blazer ist super angenehm zu tragen, ich habe ihn kürzlich bei Wallis im Sale bestellt.







Blazer Wallis (still available in navy) | Dress handmade by my friend | Pumps Esprit | Bag Hallhuber
Belt H+M | Earrings Bijou Brigitte | Ring small boutique Montmartre, Paris (gift from my daughter)  


SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig