Sunday 3 March 2013

BLACK & WHITE








My wardrobe is full of black clothes. Even I am trying hard to add more colours to my outfits I will never give up black... However, black loves white which happens to be one of this year's spring and summer trends.

Today I am wearing my graphic print jacket which is also perfect for the office as the fabric is thin and it feels more like a blouse. Combined with my new silky trousers from MANGO (sales!) and ZARA peep toes. 

... and because it is March and I should give spring a chance, I added a blur of colour.
No longer pure monochrome but who cares?
Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments on my red dress in may last post. I feel really flattered.

:::::

Ich habe einen Schrank voll schwarzer Kleidung. Zwar versuche ich, nach und nach mehr Farben zu tragen, aber schwarz wird immer bleiben. Im Sommer trage ich sehr gerne weiß und glücklicherweise ist schwarz-weiß einer der Trends dieser Saison.

Diese Graphikprint Jacke ziehe ich auch gerne ins Büro an, da sie ungefüttert ist und sich fast wie eine Bluse trägt. Dazu meine glänzende, schmale Hose aus dem MANGO outlet und ZARA Peeptoes.

... und um dem Frühling eine Chance zu geben, dachte ich, es wäre eine gute Gelegenheit für einen knallroten Farbklecks, vor allem, nachdem ich so viele tolle Komplimente zu meinem roten Kleid vom letzten Post von Euch bekommen habe. Ganz lieben Dank dafür! 
Damit ist mein heutiges Outfit zwar nicht mehr strikt "monochrom" - aber wer sagt, dass es das sein muss? 







 Blazer Nicowa | trousers MANGO | trenchcoat H+M | peep toes ZARA (old)



Inspiration in black & white




Have a wonderful week!
Annette



SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig