Sunday 10 March 2013

ORANGE & JEANS






I did a little shopping on International Women's Day - well deserved, don't you think so?
Amongst a couple of other pieces which I will show you shortly, I found this orange blouse and immediately thought of my orange ZARA wedges.
Those wedges are so comfortable (I also bought them in green last year) and the lady at the supermarket till in my small town always gives me that strange look that says "How dare you wearing orange shoes with heels when you do grocery shopping?!" My response is just a big smile ;-)

For a more formal look at work I paired my jeans outfit with an old navy blue blazer.

We are planning to spend a couple of spring days at Lake Garda, Italy. I hope the weather forecast and temperatures will improve... I'd really like to enjoy my cappuccino sitting outside on the piazza...

Have a wonderful week, wherever you are!
:::::

Der Internationale Frauentag war zwar zwar nicht der Anlass für meinen kleinen Einkaufsbummel, aber auch kein schlechter Grund, oder?
Zusammen mit ein paar anderen Sachen, die ich Euch demnächst zeigen werde, habe ich diese orangene Bluse gefunden, bei der ich sofort an meine orangenen ZARA Wedges gedacht habe.
Keilabsätze sind wirklich bequem und daher habe ich die Schuhe letztes Jahr auch noch in grün gekauft. Wenn ich hier zum Einkaufen gehe, schaut mich die Kassiererin immer mit diesem speziellen Blick "wie kann man nur orangene hohe Schuhe zum Einkaufen tragen?!" an... ich antworte nur mit einem Lächeln!

Wenn ich Jeans im Büro trage, kombiniere ich sie am liebsten mit einem klassischen Blazer.

Wir planen gegen Ende der Woche ein paar Tage am Gardasee zu verbringen, ich hoffe der Wetterbericht legt noch ein paar frühlingshafte Temperaturen auf, denn ich würde meinen Cappuccino schon gerne im Freien trinken...

Ich wünsche allen meinen Leserinnen einen guten Start in die neue Woche!











Blazer Steinhoff | Blouse H+M | Jeans ZARA | Wedges ZARA | Eyeglasses RayBan
Sunglasses RayBan | Bag old | Earrings and Necklace Accessorize London


This week I have been featured twice on Fabulous after 40 and I feel truly honoured.
Please visit style experts Deborah's and JoJami's amazing website "Fashion Advice and How to Tweak your Chic.
What I wore - Zesty Lemon and More and  Lemon Zest - Fun or too far out





I am linking up with Patti over at Not Dead Yet Style for her Visible Monday series.
Please pay her blog on how to look authentic and beautiful in our middle years a visit.



SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig