Thursday 28 March 2013

SNAKE PRINTS



It is almost April, Easter is on our doorstep, I should wear my new spring clothes, maybe a floral dress and sandals, put my sunglasses on, enjoy a cup of coffee on my terrace and listen to the birds singing and admire my tulips ... what am I dreaming of? We had snow again and the forecast talks about "decreasing temperatures and more snow on Easter Sunday". What??!!

So again I had to dress weather-appropriate which means my green snake print jacket paired with trousers and a silky blouse in a light cream. You may think I only have this pair of black shoes - well, not really - and I'd love to combine this outfit with black or green sandals but it simply doesn't work with snow.

:::::

Gleich April, Osterfeiertage, da denke ich an Kleider mit Blumenmuster, Sonne, Vogelgezwitscher, blühende Tulpen und eine Tasse Kaffee auf meiner Terrasse. Aber das sind Träume... die Realität heißt graues, trübes Wetter und der Wetterbericht spricht doch tatsächlich von "sinkenden Temperaturen und Schnee am Ostersonntag" - wie bitte??!!

Daher heute wieder ein Outfit mit Hose, zu der ich meine grüne Schlangenprint Jacke trage.
Schwarze Pumps scheinen neben Stiefeln die derzeit einzig tragbaren Schuhe zu sein... hätte ich da nicht eigentlich einen Schrank voller toller Sandalen, die noch viel besser dazu aussehen würden?



 

Blazer Hallhuber | Trousers Mango | Blouse H+M
Bag Street One | Necklace Mango | Earrings Bimba y Lola | Bracelets old



SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig