Tuesday 1 October 2013

JEANS DRESSED UP


Another look without a dress! Although I love them all year round, it is not always easy to style a dress for the in-between-season. Soon it will be to cold for bare legs but yet too early for boots... a style dilemma ;-)

Recently I have shown you my new leather trousers, where I stepped out of my comfort zone a little bit and got lots of positve and very flattering feedback - thank you so much!

I like jeans but I am not a casual girl and love to combine them with more elegant pieces like a classic blazer and heels. This is an outfit where I dressed up my preferred dark washed jeans with a draped chiffon blouse with a layered sequin top in a soft apricot tone.


Noch ein Look ohne Kleid! Diese Jahrezeit, in der es bald zu kühl für nackte Beine wird, andererseits aber noch zu früh für Stiefel ist, bringt mich morgens vor dem Kleiderschrank oft in ein Dilemma ;-)

Kürzlich habe ich meine neue Lederhose vorgestellt und mich damit ein Stück weit aus meiner Komfortzone bewegt. Nachdem ich dafür so tolles Feedback bekommen habe, zeige ich Euch heute eine Variante, wie ich Jeans am liebsten trage.

Meist ist es eine Kombination aus einer Jeans - am liebsten dunkle Waschungen - und eleganten Teilen. Entweder mit Blazer und Pumps oder wie hier mit meiner Chiffonbluse mit eingearbeitetem Pailettentop in zartem Apricot. 



Blouse Vila | similar styles by Oasis and asos
Jeans Mango
Sandals Ella Cruz
Necklace Er Piu | gorgeous by BaubleBar and Jeweliq
Clutch H&M | fabulous winglet clutch by New Look and so pretty by Miss Selfridge


SHOP MY LOOK









SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig