Friday 27 September 2013

MONOCHROMATIC LOOK IN BURGUNDY



Leaves are turning golden and I wake up to only 5C in the morning.... autumn has arrived here in Bavaria but we had a fantastic period of Indian Summer with a lot of sunshine this week, just in time for the Oktoberfest!

Shades of Burgundy, Purple and Oxblood are amongst my favourite colours this season and today I am going for a monochromatic look.

I am more than happy about my new bag from asos and since I often carry a lot of stuff with me, I like the bigger size which is perfect for the office. And don't you love it when an item turns out even nicer than shown on the online shop?



Der Herbst ist da - oder doch noch nicht? Diese Woche hatten wir, passend zur Wiesn, herrlichen  Altweibersommer. Weiß-blauer bayerischer Himmel mit herrlichem Sonnenschein!

Weinrot, Bordeaux, Pflaume - einige meiner Lieblingsfarben für diese Saison. Und weil ich die Farbe so gern mag, bin ich heute gleich ganz dabei geblieben: Rock, Bluse, Tasche.

Ich schleppe immer viel mit mir rum und größere Taschen sind für mich ideal, vor allem auch für's Büro. Daher liebe ich meine neue Tasche von asos und war äußerst angenehm überrascht, denn sie ist noch viel schöner als im Online shop abgebildet!



Since my daughter Alena started university in London,
I am most grateful that her best friend Jasmin volunteered to be my photographer.
Danke, liebe Jasi
 

Skirt H&M | gorgeous fuller skirt by River Island and polka dots by House of Fraser
Blouse H&M (n/a online) | similar style by Oasis and Calvin Klein
Bag New Look via asos | similar style by Milanoo and Madewell
Pumps Baldinini | love these fabulous ones by asos and my sling pumps from ZARA worn here

Belt bimba y lola | similar by Mango and Accessorize
Arm candy H&M and others| cute bracelets by Jeweliq and Accessorize


SHOP MY LOOK






SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig