Monday 16 September 2013

SEQUIN TOP IN BLACK AND GOLD


Naturally I love shopping... but I also treasure some pieces in my wardrobe which I bought years ago like this sequin wrap top. Paired with black silky trousers and golden accessories it is quite a dressed-up look and together with a black blazer I feel comfortable for a dinner invitation or going out. The fabric is a light chiffon but because of the darker colours I tend to wear it more often in the autumn/winter season.

Speaking of colours: After discovering some new and bright colours for summer like emerald green, royal blue or orange, I am wearing more black again these days. Not sure if it is the trend or the season but most likely my own preference :-)

Very soon I'll present you several looks in my other new favourite colour Burgundy, I am addicted to this new trend colour... but stay tuned for my next outfit which will be quite different: A Bavarian Dirndl for the Oktoberfest starting next Saturday!



Natürlich liebe ich es, neue Sachen zu kaufen, aber andererseits gibt es ein paar Schätze in meinem Kleiderschrank, die ich einfach liebe und immer wieder anziehe. Dazu gehört dieses Wickeltop mit Pailletten, das ich schon einige Jahre habe. Mit einer seidigen Hose und goldenen Accessoires ist es ideal zum Ausgehen oder einer Einladung - dann meist mit einem schwarzen Blazer darüber. Obwohl es aus feinem Chiffon ist, trage ich es häufiger im Herbst und Winter - ich finde, es passt zu dieser Jahreszeit.

In letzter Zeit trage ich auch wieder mehr Schwarz, eigentlich meine Lieblingsfarbe, bevor ich kräftige Töne wie Smaragdgrün, Royalblau oder Orange für den Sommer entdeckt habe. Liegt es am Trend oder an der Jahreszeit? Wahrscheinlich einfach, weil mir danach ist :-)

Mehr in meiner zweiten aktuellen Lieblingsfarbe Bordeaux zeige ich Euch demnächst, es scheint, ich bin dieser Trendfarbe verfallen... aber zuvor dürft Ihr Euch diese Woche noch auf etwas ganz anderes freuen: Mein Dirndl, passend zum Wiesnstart kommenden Samstag!






Photos taken by Mr C

Top BON'A PARTE (no longer available) | similar style by Mango or indulge yourself by Malene Birger
Trousers Mango | bow tapered  by Mango and high waisted by asos
Peeptoes Kayla Italy | gorgeous in taupe by asos and Piperlime
Clutch ZARA (sold out) | pretty by ZARA and Accessorize
Necklace Bijou Brigitte (sold out) | loving this by BaubleBar and Accessorize
Bangles and ring boutique in Paris (gift by my daughter)


SHOP MY LOOK







SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig