Saturday 30 November 2013

WINTER WONDERLAND AND A COSY FUR COAT

Let it snow...

It's too early... too early for snow... I am a summer person and knowing that winter here in the Alpine region seems to last forever doesn't make it better! But I have to face it, tomorrow is the first day of advent, it will only be 3 weeks until Christmas and I better get my down coats out!

This is my favourite winter coat from ZARA and I love its soft and cosy fur collar. I paired it with an all black look consisting of an oversized sweater, skinny trousers and my new boots (I have already mentioned here they will make a regular appearance this winter!) 

This weekend I am looking forward to my first mug of traditional hot Glühwein (mulled wine) and roasted sweet chestnuts at our popular Christkindlmarket. Here in Bavaria we don't have a Santa Claus but the Christkind that brings presents for children, hence the name Christkindlmarket! 





Schneeflöckchen...

Es ist zu früh... zu früh für Schnee und Kälte, denn ich weiß, wie lange der Winter hier bei uns im Voralpenland dauern kann (und wünschte, der Sommer wäre mindestens genauso lang!). Aber morgen ist der 1. Advent, bis Weihnachten ist es nicht mehr weit und ich habe meine warmen Daunenmäntel, darunter diesen kuscheligen ZARA Steppmantel mit superweichem Pelzkragen aus dem Keller geholt.

Dazu trage ich heute Schwarz - oversized Pulli, Skinnies und meine neuen schwarzen Stiefel - ich hatte ja schon hier angedeutet, dass sie diesen Winter zum Dauereinsatz kommen werden!

Morgen lasse ich mir den ersten Glühwein und geröstete Maroni auf unserem traditionellen Christkindlmarkt schmecken! Ihr sicher auch, oder?


Photos by Jasmin

Coat ZARA (old) | gorgeous options by Nordstrom and Ralph Lauren
Sweater H&M | very similar by asos and fabulous sweater cape by Banana Republic
Skinnies Mango | options by Wallis and asos
Necklace ZARA (similar) | so pretty by BaubleBar and Accessorize 
Boots Deichmann | options by asos and Nine West
Bag Dorothy Perkins (similar) | lovely options by Mango and asos 



In my last posts here and here I told you about the lovely jewellery designed and handmade by German brand amika - find the new collection here

If you are looking for a unique Christmas present or want to treat yourself, my friend Bianca is happy to help you with any questions and ordes ideally through her Facebook page or her website Schmuckzauber.

In addition, my giveaway is still open until Tuesday! 



Have you entered my glam giveaway by amika Schmuckzauber?
It is open worldwide until midnight Tuesday, 3 Dec




SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig