Monday 18 November 2013

CHRISTMAS PARTY IN A WALLIS LITTLE BLACK DRESS




It's the time of the year to put on some glamour! Regular readers know that my favourite garment is a dress. For me nothing beats a Little Black Dress for going out! 

I was already thinking of a dress which I could wear for this year's formal office Christmas Dinner when Wallis offered me to choose from their incredible collection of dresses! The only challenge was to make up my mind... there have been too many gorgeous ones to choose from!
When I decided on this this one I knew it will be the dress for the Christmas Dinner. Don't you just love the beautifully sequined transparent sleeves and upper part of this LBD?

Wallis dresses perfectly meet my style - and my budget! I have shown you several ones before like this one, this and this. Their quality, fitting and length always convince me and I never had to sent back a single piece.

Currently Wallis offers up to 50% off everything! Hurry up, Christmas won't wait...

See the link up party "Celebration Style" with IFB



Jetzt ist die Zeit für Glamour! Ihr wisst, wie sehr ich Kleider liebe und für einen besonderen Anlass geht für mich nichts über ein Kleines Schwarzes. Auch für die diesjährige Weihnachtsfeier hatte ich natürlich schon überlegt, was ich anziehen werde, wobei es bei uns sogar mehrere gibt, darunter eine eine sehr große Party und ein festliches Dinner. 

Wallis Kleider entsprechen nicht nur genau meinem Stil - sondern auch meinem Budget! Ich habe Euch dieses Jahr hier, hier und hier bereits mehrere vorgestellt. Die Passform, die Qualität und die Länge stimmen bei allen Kleidern und ich kann mich einfach darauf verlassen, dass sie mir passen und stehen, ich habe noch nie ein Teil zurückgeschickt.

Als ich mir nun bei Wallis ein Kleid aus ihrer tollen Kollektion aussuchen durfte, war das einzige Problem, dass ich mich nicht entscheiden konnte... es gibt zu viele, die in Frage kamen! Als die Wahl auf dieses enganliegende mit langen paillettenbesetzten Ärmeln fiel, stand auch fest, dass es das Kleid für das diesjährige Dinner sein wird!

Übrigens hat Wallis immer wieder spezielle Angebote und derzeit eine Aktion bis zu 50%!

Photos taken by Véronique

Dress c/o Wallis
Jacket Zabaione 
Pumps old | fabulous Wallis heels here and here


Disclaimer
The dress has been sponsored unconditionally by Wallis




SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig