Thursday 4 September 2014

STYLING A RED DRESS PART 1: OFFICE LOOK



STYLING A RED DRESS - CLASSIC LOOK

A bright red dress is a statement by itself and doesn't need much styling. This jersey dress by Fever London is so easy to throw on! Paired with some animal prints and a nude bag I already wore it to the office. And when it is getting colder, I will try it with boots and a blazer or cardigan.

Of course I look into the mirror when I get dressed but a photo does reveal a lot more and only after I sorted these photos, I realised it is a tad too wide around the middle part. I will take it to my seamstress (I am her best customer...) and have her take it in a bit on both sides.

I found some lovely options for you via Nordstrom and Modcloth and as I love restylings of my clothes I will show you a casual weekend styling of this dress in my next post.



EIN ROTES KLEID - KLASSISCHES STYLING

Ein rotes Kleid allein ist ja schon ein Hingucker und daher sind auch nicht viele Accessoires nötig, zumindest nicht für tagsüber. Dieses Stretchkleid von Fever London ist genau, was ich für die Übergangszeit gesucht habe - die Qualität ist nicht zu dünn und die Ärmellänge ideal für's Büro. Kombiniert habe ich es ganz simpel mit Leopumps und einer neutralen Handtasche. Für kühlere Temperaturen kann ich einen Blazer oder Cardigan und Stiefel dazu tragen.

Natürlich schaue ich in den Spiegel, bevor ich aus dem Haus gehe, aber dass das Kleid dennoch um die Taille und Hüften eine Idee zu weit ist, habe ich erst genauer gesehen, als ich die Fotos für diesen Post ausgesucht habe. Meine Schneiderin wird es ein bisschen enger machen. Ich bin echt ihre beste Kundin...

Alternative rote Kleider habe ich für Euch bei Zalando und asos gefunden. Und da ich meine Kleidung gerne in verschiedenen Varianten trage, seht Ihr nächstes Mal dieses Kleid in einem ganz lässigen Styling für's Wochenende!



Photos by Jasmin

DressFever London (similar) | Ana Alcazar 
HeelsH&M |  Dune | Nine West
BagL.Credi | Ralph Lauren | Fossil
Braceletold |  MANGO | Dsquared2


MORE RED DRESSES




SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig