Saturday 13 December 2014

LEATHER LEGGINGS IN BURGUNDY AND JEWELTONES


SHADES OF BURGUNDY AND BERRY
Today's look is a combination of my favourite trends:
  • Jewel tones - colours of my choice in winter
  • Grey - my favourite neutral colour this season
I am wearing my faux leather leggings in black and olive a lot and couldn't resist when I saw these in burgundy! We still don't have any snow here in Bavaria and I can keep on wearing my autumn coats, so I have paired them with a bright colour, my fuchsia coat by Damart and calmed everything down with neutral grey.

GIVEAWAY WINNER
Thank you so much for participating in my recent giveaway and thank you to my sponsor Unique by Nature! I am very happy to announce that my loyal reader Linda from Canada is the lucky winner of a real leather wallet, Linda has chosen the beautiful crocodile wallet in dark blue.

7 FACTS ABOUT ME
In my last post I told you a bit more about me and I'd especially like to thank those readers for their lovely comments who usually stay quiet. It makes me very happy that you took this opportunity to send me your feedback and I value every single reader whether it is here on the blog or via Facebook, Instagram or other social media. 
Last night I attended a Christmas party at my company and I have been approached by several colleagues regarding my blog. Even I never told most you about what I am doing here I appreciate your kind words very much. Thank you.

_____________________________________________________________________________


_____________________________________________________________________________


BORDEAUX UND BEERENTÖNE
Heute trage ich eine Kombination meiner Lieblingstrends:
  • Juwelentöne - großartige Winterfarben
  • Grau - meine liebste, neutrale Farbe in dieser Saison
Ich trage meine Lederleggings in Schwarz und Olivgrün unheimlich oft und wollte unbedingt noch ein Paar in Dunkelrot haben! Da wir haben noch keinen Schnee hier in Bayern haben, kann ich meine warmen Daunenmäntel zum Glück noch im Schrank lassen und trage meinen pinken Herbstmantel von Damart und dazu neutrale Grautöne.

GEWINNERIN MEINES GIVEAWAYS
Linda aus Kanada ist die Gewinnerin der Lederbrieftasche, gesponsert von Unique by Nature - vielen Dank! Ich freue mich besonders, weil Linda eine treue Leserin ist und es ist schön, dass ich auf diese Weise etwas an meine Leserinnen zurückgeben kann! Sie hat sich übrigens für das Modell in Dunkelblau entschieden.

7 FACTS ABOUT ME
In meinem letzten post habe ich Euch ein bisschen mehr über mich selbst erzählt und möchte mich speziell für die Kommentare meiner sonst stillen Leserinnen bedanken - ich habe viele, die mir auf Facebook folgen, auf Instagram oder anderen social media Kanälen. Ohne Euch könnte ich diesen Blog sofort einstellen... danke!!
Gestern Abend war ich auf der Weihnachtsparty meiner Firma und wurde immer wieder auf meinen Blog angesprochen. Ich habe den meisten von Euch nie davon erzählt, was ich hier mache, aber ich habe mich wirklich sehr über Eure lieben, anerkennenden Worte gefreut. Danke.

_____________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________

Photos by Jasmin at Korntheuer's Flower Shop

Pink Coat Damart c/o | Faux Leather Skinnies Warehouse| Booties Bon'A Parte c/o (SALE)
Shirt with rhinestones H&M (summer season)| Long Cardigan Esprit 
Crochet scarf old, can't remember | Bag Asos | Bracelet Asos

FOLLOW ME


SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig