Tuesday 24 March 2015

SPRING AND SUMMER DREAMS IN A BLUE TUNIC


BLUE TUNIC

Winter finally seemed to be over and the March sun has been strong enough to get rid of the remaining snow. But then I woke up to another white landscape last weekend and the forecast doesn't look promising at all.
Also I am spending these days at home as I came down with a cold and a throat infection. It is an up and down at this time of the year!

I am so ready for spring and the colours of my silky blue tunic from ESPRIT let me dream of the sea, sunshine and summer holidays! Until then I am pairing them with my favourite leather leggings. This is another mix of clothes from different seasons to show you how to make the most of them. With our unpredictable weather I'd never make full use of my lighter clothes otherwise.

I think this boho tunic will also be a great match with my white linen trousers or the flared jeans which I recently ordered from Mango. Unfortunately they are far too long for my 5'4... another job for my seamstress before I can show you that trendy combination.

________________________________________________________________________________________






________________________________________________________________________________________


BLAUE TUNIKA

Der Winter schien sich endlich zurückgezogen zu haben und die Märzsonne war stark genug, den letzten Schnee schmelzen zu lassen. Leider war am Sonntagmorgen doch wieder alles Weiß und die Vorhersage für diese Woche hört sich auch gar nicht gut an.
Dazu kommt, dass ich momentan mit einer Erkältung, Hals- und Kopfschmerzen zuhause bin... diese Jahreszeit mit ihrem ständigen Wetterwechsel hat so viele erwischt!

ESPRIT Collection Tunika cosmic blueWährend ich also weiter von einem richtigen Frühling träume, denke ich mit meiner neuen, fließenden Tunika von ESPRIT in kräftigen Blautönen sogar schon voraus an Sommer, Meer und Urlaub! Bis dahin trage ich sie mit meiner Lieblings Lederleggings, denn so ein saisonaler Mix ist mir wichtig. Ich möchte meine leichtere Kleidung nicht nur für die warmen Sommermonate aufheben, sondern möglichst viel davon haben und trage sie daher in verschiedenen Kombinationen.
Perfekt wird sie zu meiner weißen, weiten Leinenhose oder meiner neuen ausgestellten Jeans passen, die ich mir neulich bei Mango bestellt habe. Leider ist sie derart lang, dass sie mir meine Schneiderin gerade erst passend machen muss, bevor ich sie Euch in einer aktuellen Boho Kombination zeigen kann.

________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________


Photos by Jasmin



Tunic Esprit - pretty options here and here
 Faux Leather Leggings H&M | Bag Zara

Sunnies RayBan Wayfarer | Necklace H&M (altered)

________________________________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW ME
FACEBOOK  |  TWITTERGOOGLE+  |  PINTEREST  |  INSTAGRAM
________________________________________________________________________________________

Ballet Flats Browns
SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig