Monday 20 April 2015

FLARES, FRINGES AND ETERNAL COLLECTION


FLARES + FRINGES + TASSEL NECKLACE

*Werbung

This season it's all about flared jeans and fringes and it is a trend I am happy to follow! But as always I love to make a trend my own and paired my new light blue jeans from Mango and my suede bag with a blazer to give it a classic touch. I have mentioned before that I am a huge fan of Instagram and that's where I found Tanja, the owner of Vintage Fashion Design. When she posted a photo of this lovely fringe bag in a warm cognac colour I instantly had to order it! It is not the first time and I will show you my other bag shortly. You may want to check here Instagram account, Tanja ships within the EU.



+ FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM HERE +

You will never see me wearing any outfit without jewellery. For me it completes a look and adds or highlights a certain style. Today I show you my new handmade iceblue crystal and silver tassel necklace and the matching bracelet from eternal collection's new contemporary "moda" line. The company is a family run costume online jewellery store based in Scotland and it is always such a pleasure working with them. I have already shown you my beautiful golden torque necklace last year here and here.





FRANSEN + SCHLAGJEANS + KRISTALLKETTE

Diese Saison dreht sich alles um Schlaghosen und Fransen - zwei Trends, die ich gerne aufnehme, allerdings nicht ohne sie meinem persönlichen Stil anzupassen. Daher habe ich meine neue hellblaue Jeans von Mango mit einem klassischen Blazer kombiniert. Ich hatte ja schon erwähnt, dass ich ein großer Fan von Instagram bin und regelmäßig Fotos poste, im Schnitt einmal täglich. Dort habe ich auch Tanja kennengelernt, die Inhaberin von Vintage Fashion Design. Als sie ein Foto dieser wunderschönen cognacfarbenen Wildledertasche postete, konnte ich nicht widerstehen und habe sie sofort bestellt! Nicht zum ersten Mal, meine andere Tasche zeige ich Euch demnächst. Tanja versendet übrigens EU weit.

+ HIER KÖNNT IHR MIR AUF INSTAGRAM FOLGEN + 

Ohne Schmuck gibt es bei mir kein Outfit, er gehört für mich einfach dazu, rundet einen Look ab oder gibt ihm einen besonderen Touch. Heute zeige ich Euch meine neue handgearbeitete eisblaue Silberkette und das dazu passende Armband aus der neuen Linie "moda" von eternal collection. Das Familienunternehmen aus Schottland stellt eigenen Schmuck her, der auch individuell angepasst werden kann. Es ist immer eine so angenehme Zusammenarbeit und ich habe Euch schon im letzten Jahr meinen goldenen Halsreif hier and hier gezeigt.




Photos by Jasmin

Flared Jeans Mango | Blazer Zara | T-Shirt Mango | Suede Pumps di Lauro
Fringe Bag vintage fashion design via Instagram or email: info@vintage-fashion-design.de
Jewellery Iceblue Crystal Tassel Necklace and Bracelet by eternal collection "moda" c/o



FOLLOW ME
FACEBOOK  |  TWITTERGOOGLE+  |  PINTEREST  |  INSTAGRAM


Disclosure
This post is in collaboration with eternal collection


SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig