Sunday 19 July 2015

Black and golden summer evenings



BLACK AND GOLDEN SUMMER EVENINGS

In love with my Anthropologie top


A couple of times I have mentioned how much I enjoy our current hot summer weather and I have recently shown you my summer office look or my casual boho style.
Today it is all about an elegant evening outfit for a party, drinks or a dinner invitation. I am wearing an embroidered tunic top by Anthropologie (from my daughter's closet) paired with silky black trousers, golden sandals and a straw clutch.
This is an easy styling - go for a fancy top whether it is embroidered or sequined or has a unique cut or colour. If you prefer a more low-key version, opt for all black accessories. For an elegant look, pick the colour or an attribute and repeat it in your accessories like I have done with gold.

I hope you like my new blog layout which I have bought from pipdig who offer great templates for blogger and wordpress which you can adjust yourself or have them do it for you. I can highly recommend their outstandig customer service and a special thank you goes to Phil for his support! I recently found pipdig via this post by Amber and in case you don't know this gorgeous Scottish blogger yet, you should head over to her blog "Forever Amber". I love her unique style, her sense of humour and her very helpful blog tipps!

NOTICE: Unfortunately currently I have problems with my comment form and I am working on it!


Embroidered and sequined tops






SOMMERABEND IN SCHWARZ UND GOLD

Elegantes Top als Hingucker


Wie sehr ich dieses Wetter genieße, habe ich ja schon mehrfach geschrieben - zum Beispiel bei meinem Sommer Bürolook oder meinem lässigen Boho Stil.
Heute geht es um einen eleganten Look in Schwarz und Gold für eine Einladung oder eine Party an einem schönen Sommerabend: Ein aufwändig bestickes Hängertop von Anthropologie (aus dem Kleiderschrank meiner Tochter) als Hingucker, dazu eine leicht glänzende, klassische schwarze Hose, goldene Sandalen und eine Clutch.
Dieser Look ist sehr leicht nachzustylen - einfach ein ausgefallenes Top oder eine Tunika wählen, egal ob bestickt, bedruckt oder mit Pailletten besetzt, eventuell auch in einem besonderen Schnitt und dies zum Mittelpunkt des Looks machen. Dann darf der Rest auch zurückhaltender sein, in meinem Fall könnte er komplett Schwarz bleiben. Ich mag es immer gerne, ein Merkmal (hier Gold) aufzugreifen und in den Accessoires zu wiederholen, wodurch das ganze dann noch eleganter wirkt.

Heute zeige ich Euch erstmals mein neues Blog Layout. Ich habe die Vorlage dazu bei pipdig gekauft und individuell angepasst. pipdig möchte ich den Bloggerinnen unter Euch empfehlen, sie bieten tolle blogger und wordpress Vorlagen mit hervorragendem Service an. Darauf gestoßen bin ich durch diesen Post von Amber - falls ihr "Forever Amber" noch nicht kennt, schaut unbedingt bei ihr vorbei - der individuelle Stil, die humorvolle Schreibweise und interessanten Blogtipps der schottischen Bloggerin sind wirklich lesenswert!

HINWEIS: Leider funktioniert derzeit mein Kommentarformular nicht, ich arbeite bereits daran!













Photos by Alena

Embroidered Top Anthropologie (last year) | Silky Trousers Mango | Sandals from Malaysia
Earrings bimba y lola | Love Bangle stella & dot | Stack Rings stella & dot
Straw Clutch The Body Shop


SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig