Thursday 9 January 2014

RESTYLING PART 2 - BLACK DRESS MEETS BURGUNDY


CLASSIC BLACK DRESS MEETS BURGUNDY
Restyling Part 2


Last time I showed you how I styled my black shift dress with a floral blouse. Today it is all about burgundy, my favourite colour this season. I kept it to these two colours only and just added some golden statement jewellery. I have shown you my new adea layering top already here and this is another proof of its versatility!

I love my new cross body bag, a gorgeous Christmas present by Mr C which makes it's first but certainly not it's last appearance on the blog today! He knows my love for this colour as well as all kinds of animal prints - both perfectly combined in this cute little bag!

In case you have missed it, here is part 1 of my restyling series and I hope you will come back for part 3!


SCHWARZES ETUIKLEID + WEINROT
Restyling Teil 2


Letztes Mal habe ich Euch gezeigt, wie ich mein schwarzes Etuikleid mit Blumendrucken kombiniert habe. Heute dreht sich alles um meine momentane Lieblingsfarbe Bordeauxrot - in allen Schattierungen. Mein neues seidiges Top von adea hatte ich Euch bereits hier vorgestellt und diese Tragvariante beweist die Vielfältigkeit dieser Shirts! Und um das ganze nicht zu dunkel wirken zu lassen, kommt noch eine gute Portion Gold dazu.

Zum ersten Mal führe ich meine neue kleine Liebe in Form meiner Tasche vor, einem Weihnachtsgeschenk von Mr C. Er kennt nicht nur meine farblichen Präferenzen, sondern auch meine Leidenschaft für Animalprints! Beides wunderbar vereint auf meiner kleinen Tasche!

Hier ist der 1. Teil meiner Restyling Serie, falls Ihr ihn versäumt habt und im nächsten post folgt der 3. Teil!


Photos taken by Alena

Dress H&M | similar by Esprit, French Connection {sale} and Betty Barclay
Layering Top c/o adea {colour Oxblood}
Bag t7 tantra | similar style by asos, OASIS and Picard via Zalando
Pumps xy | classic style by Peter Kaiser via Zalando, Nine West and ALDO via asos
Opaque Tights H&M {I know I've bought them too big...} | Topshop or Falke
Necklace and Earrings Accessorize | love these by J.Crew and bimba y lola


Black Dress Meets Burgundy




Lady of Style for ModCloth

Recently I have been approached by ModCloth whether I would like to create a collage for their fabulous "The Grand Tour Guide Top" in Ivory. You know how much I love creating Polyvore collages and so I picked a couple of great pieces from their current collection and here it is - Lady of Style for ModCloth!


The ModCloth Grand Tour Guide Top



SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig