Thursday 4 April 2013

IN LOVE WITH LEOPARD... AGAIN







I love animal prints. And I love dresses. This is a perfect combination for me. I found this shift dress on sale and I am really impressed with its quality and fit. A jacket is a must as spring still hasn't arrived and my ZARA blazer (seen here) matches really well. Admittedly, I only took it off for the photos!

As previously mentioned, I don't like tights at all but German weather unfortunately still doesn't allow me to wear bare legs yet (really wish I could all year round!) so here they are again... hopefully for the last time! Finally the weather forcast is promising warmer temperatures for next week, I can't believe it! Sunshine on my face, sun tan on my pale legs, no more tights, trousers and boots, planting some flowers on my terrace... oh yes, please!

:::::

Ich mag Leoprints. Und ich liebe Kleider. Also ist das hier die perfekte Kombination.
Dieses leicht stretchige Etuikleid habe ich im Sale gekauft und bin von Qualität und Schnitt wirklich überzeugt. Ohne Jacke geht es leider aufgrund der Temperaturen noch nicht, aber mein ZARA Blazer, den ich bereits hier getragen habe, passt doch perfekt dazu, oder? Nein, ich bin noch nicht ärmellos rumgelaufen, das habe ich nur für's Foto und Euch getan :-)

Wie schon früher erwähnt, kann ich Strumpfhosen nicht ausstehen, aber leider muss auch das wieder sein (ganz entgegen meiner persönlichen Regel - keine Strümpfe und Socken von April bis Oktober, das liegt in der Familie!) und heute hoffentlich zum letzten Mal.
Ich kann es noch gar nicht glauben, aber der Wetterbericht kündigt ja nun endlich wärmere Temperaturen ab Mitte nächster Woche an! Sonne, gebräunte Beine, offene Schuhe, Blumen auf die Terrasse stellen...ja! 





Thank you, danke, Jasmin, for taking my photos today!
My daughter Alena is off to London this week and her friend and photographer kindly offered to step in.
Please check out Alena's and Jasmin's blog FashionFlirt. 


Leopard dress H+M on sale here | Blazer ZARA | Pumps old
Bag present | Bracelet Bijou Brigitte | Earrings MANGO



SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig