Sunday 16 February 2014

WELCOME SPRING IN NAVY STRIPES


NAVY STRIPES

While most of my blogger friends on the other side of the North Atlantic are suffering from extreme weather conditions and my daughter in London needs to get her Hunters out, we are really lucky here in Germany! This weekend temperatures reached incredible 16C, I had breakfast at my terrace, love my pink primroses and I am wearing more pumps than boots this winter. And the weather forecast tells me I can keep on wearing more dresses, skirts and heels.

What might look like a blouse and a skirt is actually a dress. I love it as I can move, bend over or stretch and no blouse needs to be tucked in afterwards! I paired it with a white blazer and my orange bag adds a bit of colour.

I love pearl jewellery and today's necklaces, bracelet and ring are designed and produced in Germany by amika Schmuck {shown here and here}. Bianca, amika sales rep kindly sponsored it and if you have any questions or would like to place an order, you can reach her through her website Schmuckzauber or via Facebook

@Mr C: No, I'd never join the Navy - it would have to be the Air Force of course :-)



MARINE STREIFEN

Während meine Bloggerkolleginnen in USA und Kanada mit extrem winterlichen Wetterbedingungen zu kämpfen haben und meine Tochter in London eigentlich nur noch Gummistiefel tragen müßte, haben wir hier in Deutschland wirklich Glück. Der Föhn bescherte uns dieses Wochenende sagengafte 16C, ich habe auf der Terrasse gefrühstückt, Primeln eingepflanzt und trage diesen Winter häufiger Pumps als Stiefel! Und mit der Vorhersage für die kommende Woche kann ich schon jetzt weitere Outfits in Kleidern, Röcken und Pumps planen...

Was hier vielleicht aussieht wie Rock und Bluse, ist tasächlich ein Kleid. Ich finde das super praktisch, denn ich kann mich bewegen, bücken, strecken und nichts rutscht raus! Dazu trage ich meinen weißen Blazer von letztem Sommer und als Farbtupfer eine orangene Tasche.

Ich liebe Perlen sehr, mein heutiger Schmuck stammt von amika Schmuck und wird in Norddeutschland entworfen und hergestellt, ich hatte ihn schon früher hier und hier gezeigt. Bianca, die amika Schmuck vertreibt, steht Euch gerne für Fragen und Bestellungen auf Ihrer website Schmuckzauber oder via Facebook zur Verfügung.



Photos by Jasmin

Navy Striped Dress H&M | options by Old Navy and ModCloth
White Blazer H&M {last summer} |similar by Forever21 and asos
Suede Pumps Deichmann {old} | options via Zalando and Nine West
Blue Scarf old | same style by Nordstrom and via Macy's
Orange Leather Bag old | similar style via asos and Mango
Pearl Jewellery amika Schmuck "Aloha" and "Antigua" c/o Schmuckzauber


SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig