Saturday 14 June 2014

CASUAL TWO TONE LOOK IN CORAL AND BLACK

Coral bra-friendly camisole by adea

THE COLOUR OF A PINK GRAPEFRUIT

That's how one of my lovely readers recently described this tone. Call it coral or lobster, I love it anyway. And it always makes my skin shine, even on a not so sunny day.

Today I paired my silky camisole from adea with black basics - my ankle length trousers from H&M which I also bought in white and in a printed version (seen here) as they have the perfect fit for me. The rest I sneaked from my daughter's closet: Sandals, bag and jewellery. It is great to have this "extended wardrobe", isn't it?

Previously I have shown you my layering tops from adea a couple of times here, here and here. Without a doubt, I love them - perfect basics and so versatile!



DIE FARBE EINER PINK GRAPEFRUIT

So hat kürzlich eine Leserin diesen Farbton beschrieben. Aber egal ob Pink Grapefruit, Koralle oder Hummer - ich mag die Farbe in allen Schattierungen. Und ich finde, sie bringt meine Haut zum Strahlen, selbst dann, wenn die Sonne gar nicht scheint!

Mein Look heute: Kräftige Farbe zu Schwarz, das heißt, mein ärmelloses Top von adea mit schwarzen Basics. Da mir diese Hose von H&M so gut passt, habe ich sie mir auch noch in Weiß und gemustert (hier zu sehen) gekauft. Den Rest, nämlich Sandalen, Tasche und Ohrringe habe ich mir von meiner Tochter ausgeliehen. Praktisch, wenn man einen doppelten Kleiderschrank nutzen kann ;-)

Meine langärmligen Tops von adea habe ich Euch schon hier, hier und hier gezeigt. Sie sind absolute Lieblingsbasics in meinem Kleiderschrank, die ich wirklich ständig trage.



Photos meet me stylish by Alena

Topadea available in several colours and shapes
TrousersH&M | similar by NAF NAF and MANGO (amazing price!)
CardiganBanana Republic (almost same)| cute option by MANGO
Sandals& other stories (similar)| options via Zalando and Asos
Earrings& other stories (similar)
NecklaceH&M | very similar via ASOS and option by & Other Stories
BagAsos| similar by MANGO and via Zalando


SHOP MY LOOK






SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig