Sunday 22 June 2014

RED LIPS


RED LIPS

You won't see me with red lips very often - "hardly ever" describes it better - but I thought this look deserves a bit of red! 

My stretch dress from Mango is as light as a feather and obviously very form-fitting. Needless to say I am wearing my "secret underwear" (shapewear) for a seamless fit underneath.
The bodycon shape plus my red lipstick are kind of eye-catchers and therefore the midi length is very important for me in order to stay true to my classic style.

The wind gave us a hard time during our photoshoot and we almost gave up... that's why my asymmetrical hairstyle looks a bit "gone with the wind" today!

Want to see more form-fitting dresses? Have a look at my daughter Alena's blog meet me stylish - she is wearing a stunning red dress and today we are celebrating her 20th Birthday! Happy Birthday, my sweetie! 



ROTE LIPPEN

Mit roten Lippen bin ich selten zu sehen - es ist eher eine Ausnahme - aber ich finde, dieser Look braucht ein bisschen Farbe! 

Mein Stretchkleid von Mango ist unglaublich leicht (daher übrigens auch ideal für den Urlaubskoffer) und wie Ihr seht, sehr figurbetont. Damit sich nichts abzeichnet, trage ich natürlich meine bewährte Shapewear drunter. 
Und da der figurbetonte Schnitt und mein roter Lippenstift schon auffällig genug sind, ist mir die übers Knie reichende klassische Länge hier besonders wichtig um mich wohl zu fühlen!

Der Wind war während unseres shootings derart böig, dass wir schon nahe dran waren, aufzugeben... daher ist meine asymmetrische Frisur heute auch leider etwas "vom Winde verweht"!

Möchtet Ihr noch mehr figurbetonte Kleider sehen? Meine Tochter Alena trägt ein fantastisches rotes Kleid auf ihrem blog meet me stylish und heute feiern wir ihren 20. Geburtstag! Alles Liebe und Gute, mein Schatz!



Photos meet me stylish by Alena

DressMANGO Suit | this style by Karen Millen, Chillytime and Laura Scott
PeeptoesZARA | option by Sarenza, Peter Kaiser and Marks&Spencer
Clutchold  | options by Picard and Ted Baker
Earringsold | similar style by John Lewis and stella&dot
Braceletsold | so pretty by stella&dot and BaubleBar
LipstickBody Shop Colour Crush no. 101 "Red Siren"


MY FAVOURITE BODYCON DRESSES





SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig