Sunday 27 July 2014

NAVY STRIPES



NAVY STRIPES

Summer doesn't want to show up here in Southern Germany and yet again I was wearing trousers instead of light and airy summer dresses... My mood does need some lift these days with grey, low clouds and constant rain which already started flooding roads in my area and there isn't even a hint of hot and dry summer weather. 

My blogger friend Susanne of Texterella and her selection of navy looks inspired me to my new striped shirt with its cute boat neckline (similar here and here). Paired with white and a bit of a pink colour dash I do what I can to pretend its summer!!




MARINESTREIFEN

Es wird einfach nicht Sommer in Bayern und ich muss meine leichten Sommerkleider im Schrank lassen und stattdessen Hosen und wettertaugliche Schuhe tragen. Meine Stimmung ist entsprechend... tiefhängende, graue Wolken und Dauerregen führen mittlerweile schon zu Überflutungen. Ich habe es so satt!!

Meine Bloggerfreundin Susi von Texterella und ihre Marinelooks haben mich zu meinem neuen Streifenshirt mit U-Bootausschnitt inspiriert (mehr in diesem Stil hier und hier). Zusammen mit einer weißen Hose und ein bisschen Pink tue ich farblich einfach so als wäre Sommer ;-) Und denen, die Susi's Blog tatsächlich noch nicht kennen, empfehle ich dringend einen Besuch - nicht nur wg. meines Interviews hier, sondern vor allem weil Susi's fantastischer Schreibstil und ihre Vielseitigkeit einfach grandios sind!



Photos meet me stylish by Alena

Striped TopVero Moda | similar by Tommy Hilfiger, Conleys and Petit Bateau
Ankle TrousersZara | options by Mango, Peter Hahn and NYDJ
SlippersMango | options by Asos and via Zalando
Tote BagMango (similar) | similar by Lacoste and Nordstrom
Jewelleryold


SHOP MY LOOK







I am linking up with Patti of Not Dead Yet Style and her fabulous Visible Monday Party!

http://notdeadyetstyle.blogspot.de/


SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig