Friday 18 July 2014

NYDJ - JEANS THAT FIT MY BODY


NYDJ - JEANS THAT SUIT MY BODY

My regular readers know I am not a casual jeans kind of girl, you won't see me in distressed jeans, a t-shirt and trainers. However, a good pair of jeans, combined with a blazer and heels always makes me feel great!

My idea of the perfect pair of jeans: Excellent fit and stretch fabric for maximum comfort

NYDJ provides exactly that: Female curves are supported by their Lift Tuck Technology® which is a special weaving technique that provides a great silhouette - who doesn't like a slimming effect...;-) They even recommend to order one size smaller than your usual size which I did with my new Straight Blue Premium Denim Jeans (petite, I am 5'4), so definitely keep that in mind. I love the smooth fit around my hips and the higher rise without gapping at the waist - which often can be a problem for me.

Today I paired them with a draped blazer which actually is from my daughter ;-) and her new FURLA Candy Bag which I recently gave her for her 20th birthday - see it on her blog meet me stylish.


NYDJ - DIE JEANS FÜR MEINE FIGUR

Meine Leserinnen wissen, dass ich kein lässiger Jeans+T-Shirt+Turnschuhtyp bin. Aber eine gutsitzende Jeans, die ich mit einem Blazer und hohen Schuhen stylen kann, finde ich einfach schick und darin fühle ich mich super!

Meine Vorstellung einer idealen Jeans: Perfekter Sitz, elastisch und bequem

NYDJ bietet mir genau das: Durch die sog. Lift Tuck Technology®, einer speziellen Kreuzwebart, werden weibliche Kurven für eine tolle Silhouette unterstützt - und wenn dabei auch noch ein Schlankeffekt entsteht, nehme ich den doch gerne mit...;-) Daher empfiehlt NYDJ auch, die Jeans eine Nummer kleiner als üblich zu bestellen, das habe ich bei meiner Straight Blue Premium Denim Jeans (petite; ich bin 1,63) auch getan. Die Hose sitzt perfekt um die Hüften, ist etwas höher geschnitten und in der Taille steht nichts ab - dieses Problem habe ich sonst nämlich häufig!

Heute habe ich sie mit einem vorne drapierten Kurzblazer - der tatsächlich von meiner Tochter ist ;-) und ihrer neuen FURLA Candy Bag kombiniert, die ich ihr zum 20. Geburtstag vor ein paar Wochen geschenkt habe. Hier trägt sie Alena auf ihrem Blog meet me stylish.



Photos by Alena | meet me stylish

JeansNYDJ c/o
BlazerTopshop | similar by Selected and via bloomingdale's
BagFurla Bauletto Candy Bag | also love this and this
ShoesH&M| options via Zalando and by Guess
Pearl Jewelleryold  and precious


MORE WHITE CROPPED BLAZERS FOR YOUR JEANS LOOK



The jeans have been provided by NYDJ for an unconditional review



SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig