Wednesday 19 March 2014

RED SKINNIES AND FLORAL PRINTS

RED SKINNIES

Lately I have worn a lot of colours from Turquois to Coral Red and Emerald Green - something I never thought of a couple of years ago when my wardrobe consisted of mainly black and neutral tones. I am enjoying our lovely spring weather and sunshine and chose my bright red skinnies for a casual weekend look. Just dressed it up a bit with my favourite nude heels and a light blazer.

I have received a huge amount of feedback on my "glamour look" in my last post. Thank you so much, I am really flattered and I am glad you liked it.

An hour ago I arrived in Hamburg where my blogger friend Cla of Glam Up Your Lifestyle and I will model for German Designer, Stylist and previous judge of Germany's Next Top Model Thomas Rath and his brandnew collection for QVC

I couldn't be more thrilled and will make sure to upload photos via Instagram and Facebook for you while I am gone.

RED SKINNIES

In letzter Zeit habe ich sehr viel Farbe getragen - etwas, was noch vor ein paar Jahren undenkbar gewesen wäre und ich hauptsächlich Schwarz und neutrale Töne trug! Nach Türkis, Korallenrot und Smaragdgrün folgen nun meine engen Jeans in einem kräftigen Rot. Ich genieße unser Frühlingswetter und die Sonne und dieser Look ist für mich am Wochenende ideal: Bequem, aber dennoch nicht zu lässig mit meinen Lieblings Peeptoes und hellem Blazer kombiniert.

Ich danke Euch ganz herzlich für Euer unglaubliches Feedback zu meinem "Glamourlook" im letzten Post. Ich bin überwältigt von Euren tollen Kommentaren. Vielen lieben Dank!

Gerade bin ich auf in Hamburg angekommen, wo meine Bloggerfreundin Cla von Glam Up Your Lifestyle und ich für Designer und Stylist Thomas Rath, auch bekannt als Jurymitglied bei Germany's Next Top Model seine neue Kollektion für QVC auf dem Laufsteg vorführen werden. Eine ganz besondere Gelegenheit für uns beide und ich freue mich natürlich sehr auf diese neue Erfahrung!

In den nächsten Tagen wird es davon für Euch aktuelle Fotos auf Instagram und Facebook zu sehen geben.


Photos taken by Mr C

SkinniesZARA | same style by Mango and Oasis
BlazerH&M {almost same}| similar by Wallis and ASOS
Bagold | great options by L.Credi and Gabor
ScarfH&M {very similar}| gorgeous by John Lewis and Forever 21
NecklaceWallis {option}| similar style by Jeweliq and Accessorize
PeeptoesVarese| same style via Zalando and Nine West
SunglassesFielmann | love these by VonZipper and Marc Jacobs


SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig