Sunday 9 March 2014

SPRING IN GRAY & OSBOURN WRAP DRESS


WELCOME SPRING

A wrap dress in a gorgeous colour, bare legs and open shoes - that's my way of welcoming spring this year!
Numerous times I have mentioned that wrap dresses are my favourite type of dresses as they are flattering for every woman's body type. They add some curves and create an hourglass figure if you are very slim and embrace them if you are a curvy woman. Mock wrap dresses are even easier to wear because you don't have to fiddle around with the strap but just throw them on! I was happy when Gray & Osbourn sent me this gorgeous dress in jade green. The hardest part was chosing from their fabulous selection of stylish and timeless dresses as so many do reflect my style!

I kept my sandals, clutch and jewellery in the same silver tone as the brooch this jersey dress by Gina Bacconi comes along with. Further down I'll show you my favourite pieces of their spring collection!

And now I'll get some sun tan for my pale skin on my sunny terrace... 


FRÜHLINGSLAUNE

Mit einem Kleid in einer wunderbaren, intensiven Farbe, nackten Beinen und Sandalen begrüße ich heute den Frühling!

Schon oft habe ich erwähnt, dass Wickelkleider meine Lieblingskleidungsstücke sind, da sie einfach jeder Frau und Figurtyp stehen. Schmalen, knabenhaften Frauen verleihen sie eine Sanduhrfigur und betonen bei anderen vorteilhaft vorhandene weibliche Kurven. Man kann hier also nichts falsch machen! Und eine Wickeloptik ist sogar noch einfacher zu tragen, da der ideale Schnitt schon vorgegeben ist und man nur reinschlüpfen muss. Genau das macht dieses jadegrüne Kleid, das mir Gray & Osbourn geschickt hat. Schwierig war vorab nur, mich für mein Lieblingskleid zu entscheiden, es gibt so viele elegante und zeitlose Kleider zur Auswahl!

Die Farbe ist schon ein Eyecatcher und daher habe ich das Kleid zurückhaltend mit silbernen Sandalen, einer Clutch und Schmuck kombiniert, der die Brosche des Kleides von Gina Bacconi wieder aufnimmt.

So, jetzt geht es auf meine sonnige Terrasse, denn meine Beine brauchen dringend etwas Bräune...


A massive Thank you to my photographer Jasmin for all your time and flexibility this weekend!
I couldn't keep up my blog without your help. 

Danke, Jasi.

DressGray & Osbourn c/o
Clutchold | lovely option
Sandalsold | very similar
Jewellery& Other Stories


MY FAVOURITE SPRING DRESSES





Disclosure
Gray & Osbourn Ltd. provided this dress for an unconditional review

http://www.grayandosbourn.co.uk/


SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig