Sunday 3 August 2014

1 WRAP DRESS - 2 FASHION BLOGGERS


ONE WRAP DRESS - TWO BLOGGERS

I cannot hide my love for wrap dresses! Body hugging and most feminine, they are 100% my style. When I recently visited one of my daily reads, Lydia's blog Chic On The Cheap, she wore this lovely dress but admitted her love/hate towards the dress and mostly its length. Her post For'midi'able received plenty of encouraging feedback how well it suits her! But I never expected her reply to my comment "Done with your dress?? Send it over :-)" Only a moment later I received Lydia's email in my inbox "It's yours!"

This is the story of a gorgeous wrap dress which is mine now and I loved it from the very first moment I tried it on! It is from Max Studio and I already had a look at the current collection - there are gorgeous pieces for autumn like this red, this burgundy or this sweater dress!

We all know how time consuming blogging is and we have our ups and downs but I have made so many amazing new friends since I started my blog and this has been another touching blogger experience!
Thank you so much, dear Lydia and sorry, I won't send this lovely dress back across the North Atlantic :-)




EIN WICKELKLEID - ZWEI BLOGGERINNEN

Ich liebe Wickelkleider! Figurformend, weiblich und 100% mein Stil. Kürzlich trug Lydia auf ihrem Blog Chic On The Cheap, den ich regelmäßig lese, dieses tolle grüne Wickelkleid. Sie erwähnte dabei, dass sie eine gewisse Hass-Liebe gegen dieses Kleid und speziell seine Länge hegt. Es folgten zahlreiche aufmunternde Kommentare auf ihren post For'midi'able, wie gut ihr das Kleid doch steht. Womit ich aber nie gerechnet hatte, war Lydia's Antwort auf meinen Kommentar "Du magst das Kleid nicht mehr?? Schick es mir :-)" Nur einen Moment später hatte ich eine mail in meinem Postfach "Es gehört Dir!"

Das ist also die Geschichte dieses grünen Wickelkleids, das ich vom ersten Moment an geliebt habe, als ich es anprobiert habe! Es stammt von Max Studio und ich habe mir die aktuelle Kollektion angesehen - oh ja, da gäbe es zahlreiche Traumkleider, die ich im Herbst sofort tragen würde, z.B.
dieses rote, dieses bordeauxfarbene oder dieses Strickkleid!

Wir all wissen, wie zeitintensiv bloggen ist und wir haben alle unsere Höhen und Tiefen, aber seit ich blogge habe ich unwahrscheinlich tolle Frauen kennengelernt und Erlebnisse wie diese sind einfach unbezahlbar!
Ganz herzlichen Dank, liebe Lydia und tut mir leid, dieses Kleid wird in Deutschland bleiben... :-)



Lydia of Chic on the Cheap in this green wrap dress

Photos meet me stylish by Alena

DressMax Studio | similar by King Louie, Hoss Intropia and Tommy Hilfiger
WedgesZara | options by Nine West, LK Bennett and Michael Kors
ClutchThe Body Shop | similar by Accessorize and Henri Bendel
Necklace & braceletMango | lovely options here and here
EarringsBimba y Lola | love these




IN LOVE WITH GREEN





SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig