Saturday 30 August 2014

BLACK DRESS AND A MOTO JACKET



BLACK DRESS & MOTO JACKET

A little black dress, heels and a moto jacket?
Burberry and H&M?
51 and a bodycon dress?

For me it is a "yes" to these questions because I love a style mix! And although I find "age appropriate" still somewhat relevant it doesn't restrict me from pairing younger pieces like this moto jacket (seen here with a black jumpsuit) with my personal style. As you know my daughter and I regularly share clothes and accessories but we both still stay true to our own style. And that's why I chose my favourite heels for a classy touch.

ISABI sent me this lovely jacquard knit dress which I can wear with tights and boots during the colder season (with our current weather I think I have to start early!) and for work I'll add a classic blazer. For a softer casual look I will combine it with my pink drape cardigan (also shown here). I really love the versatility a black dress offers!

Alena already had an eye on it and I wonder which styling she comes up with! I will let you know...



EIN KLEINES SCHWARZES MIT BIKERJACKE

Ein Kleines Schwarzes, Pumps und Bikerjacke?
Burberry und H&M?
51 und figurbetont?

Für mich lauten die Antworten "Ja", da ich einen Stilmix liebe! Und obwohl ich persönlich durchaus etwas von "altersgerechtem" Stil halte, bedeutet er schließlich nicht, dass ich gewisse Dinge nicht "darf"! Und daher habe ich heute zu meinem schwarzen, figurbetonten Strickkleid eine Bikerjacke kombiniert. Ich habe sie übrigens schon einmal zu meinem Jumpsuit hier gezeigt. Aber um trotzdem bei meinem Stil zu bleiben, trage ich meine Lieblingspumps dazu.

Das Kleid stammt von ISABI und lässt sich in der kühleren Jahreszeit (die wir hier eigentlich schon den ganzen Sommer haben...) prima mit Strumpfhose und Stiefeln kombinieren.  Im Büro kann ich es mit einem klassischen Blazer tragen und zusammen mit meinem rosenholzfarbenen, seidigen ISABI Cardigan (den ich hier getragen habe) wird ein lässiger Look draus. Schwarze Kleider kann man nie genug haben, da sie so vielseitig sind!

Alena hat natürlich auch schon ein Auge drauf geworfen und ich bin gespannt, wie sie es stylen wird. Ich halte Euch auf dem Laufenden...


See my daughter Alena's new post Romantic Pattern on www.meetmestylish.com

Photos by Jasmin

DressISABI c/o | trapeze pleat dress option here 
Biker JacketH&M (my daughter's) | similar by Mango and via Zalando
PumpsCloggs c/o
ClutchBurberry | options here and here
NecklaceH&M (similar) | love these by BaubleBar and Stella & Dot


MOTO JACKETS



Disclosure
ISABI Fashion Ltd. provided the dress for an unconditional review



SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig