Sunday 27 April 2014

DENIM DAY

DENIM DAY

Recently I have worn all kinds of denim, from skinnies to bootcut jeans to my classic jacket. I am happy denim skirts are making a revival this season and I can't wait to show you my new one! And on Denim Day this week we were officially encouraged to wear jeans at work! [Instagram here

My readers know I always like to dress up more casual clothes and today is not an exception with my soft blue shirt from Oasis [similar here and here] which I have paired with a black pencil skirt and - of course - denim platform peeptoes. Although they are 4'' the platform makes them very comfortable and easy to wear, even over a longer period.

I love my black leather Kelly style bag from Maxwell Scott which goes equally well with this style as with a more elegant look as shown here



DENIM DAY

In jetzter Zeit habe ich häufig Jeans in allen Variationen getragen: Skinnies, Bootcut Jeans oder meine Jeansjacke. Demnächst stelle ich Euch meinen neuen Jeansrock vor, ein Stil, der zu meiner Freude derzeit ein Comeback erlebt! Und diese Woche wurden wir anlässlich des sog. Denim Days sogar offiziell gebeten, Jeans an unserem Arbeitsplatz zu tragen - hier seht Ihr mein Foto auf Instagram

Meine Leserinnen wissen, dass ich auch bei Jeans meinen eigenen Stil beibehalte und daher gerne mit klassischeren Teilen style.

Zu meiner Jeansbluse von Oasis [ähnlich hier und hier], die super angenehm zu tragen ist, habe ich dehalb einen schwarzen engen Rock und Peeptoes mit Plateausohle - ebenfalls aus Jeansstoff - kombiniert. Obwohl sie mit 11 cm sehr hoch sind, sind sie aufgrund des Plateaus trotzdem sehr bequem und ich kann sie auch über längere Zeit gut tragen.

Meine Lieblingsledertasche im Stil einer Kelly Bag von Maxwell Scott ist so vielseitig und passt zu Jeans genauso wie zu einem eleganten Look, den ich Euch hier vorgestellt habe. 





Photos by Jasmin

Jeans BlouseOasis | similar by Replay, Old Navy and Banana Republic
PencilskirtH&M | options by comma, Asos and leather by Hallhuber
Utility JacketHeine| similiar style by Marc Jacobs, options via Nordstrom
PeeptoesTamaris | love these by UGG, Kiomi and Hilfiger
BagMaxwell Scott c/o
NecklaceMango | gorgeous by Mango and Jeweliq


SHOP MY LOOK





JASMIN - THE LADY BEHIND THE CAMERA

I have received so many positive comments on my photos and would like to take the opportunity and introduce you to the young woman behind the camera: Jasmin

When my daughter Alena started university in London last year I was really worried how to continue with my blog as I didn't know who could take my photos on a regular basis. Jasmin kindly stepped in as my photographer! It is most important to connect with each other and become a team. There is a great understanding between us: I tell her about the theme, we talk about brands and she exactly knows which type of photos to take.

Currently Jasmin is focusing on her final exams (all the very best!) as she will graduate from school in May and - guess what - will start a professional education and training in photo design and photo journalism at Deutsche POP Academy in Munich from September! We then have to shift our shootings to the weekends but I consider myself really lucky to work with her in future.

When Alena is here in Germany, Jasmin also takes most of the photos for her new blog meet me stylish

Thank you so much for your time and patience, Jasi!
Annette

__________________________________


Es ist an der Zeit, meine Fotografin vorzustellen, die sonst nie im Bild ist: Jasmin
Nachdem Alena seit letzten Sommer in London studiert, hatte ich wirklich Sorge, wer in Zukunft meine Blogfotos machen könnte. Zum Glück hat Jasmin sich gleich bereit erklärt, das zu übernehmen. Es ist wichtig, ein Team zu bilden und man muss nicht jedesmal neu erklären, was und wie man haben möchte... Jasmin kennt mich mittlerweile so gut und wir besprechen am Anfang nur kurz das Thema und los geht's!

Jasmin ist gerade im Abiturstress (alles Gute dafür!!) und macht ab Herbst eine professionelle Ausbildung im Bereich Fotodesign und Journalismus an der Deutschen POP Akademie in München. Da habe auch ich wirklich Glück, oder?

Wenn Alena in den Semesterferien hier ist, macht Jasmin auch die meisten Fotos für ihren neuen Blog meet me stylish.

Ganz herzlichen Dank, Jasi, dass Du Dir immer die Zeit nimmst und viel Geduld mitbringst! Und natürlich darf Kater Jimmy mit auf's Foto ;-)
Annette


SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig