Saturday 19 April 2014

SPRING TREND 2014: BLOOMING TROUSERS


SPRING FLORALS AND RUFFLES

Recently we have had April weather with constant changes between snow {as seen on Instagram}, clouds and sunshine which requires a careful planning of outfit photoshootings. 

Finally there was lovely sunshine but still a cold windchill. As I refuse to wear tights any longer and it was too cold for a skirt and bare legs, I got my floral cropped trousers out again. Blooming trousers - one of the spring trends 2014. 

I have paired them with my ruffled top and black form-fitted blazer which I have worn here last year. Since I wasn't too happy with the high crew neck, my seamstress altered it for me into this V-neck. 

Have you incorporated floral prints into your wardrobe? I put this blue dress by Monsoon on my wishlist and I am in love with this gorgeous black floral pencilskirt and matching peplum top by Miss Selfridge.

BLUMENPRINTS UND VOLANTS

Das typische Aprilwetter, das hier in schöner Regelmäßigkeit zwischen Schnee {hier auf Instagram}, Wolken und Sonne wechselt, machte es in letzter Zeit nicht gerade einfach, Photoshootings zu planen.

Am Donnerstag war es zwar herrlich sonnig, aber es wehte ein frischer Wind. Strumpfhosen habe ich längst verbannt, sodass es für einen Rock zu kühl war, aber ich konnte meine Hose mit Blumendruck wieder aus dem Schrank holen. Wie gut, dass florale Drucke dieses Frühjahr wieder im Trend liegen!

Dazu passten mein Volantshirt und mein taillierter Blazer, den ich letztes Jahr hier schon getragen habe. Aber ehrlich gesagt gefiel mir der hochgeschlossene Rundhalsausschnitt einfach nicht, weshalb meine Schneiderin ihn mir in einen V-Ausschnitt geändert hat.

Tragt Ihr Blumendrucke? Auf meiner Wunschliste stehen dieses figurbetonte blaugeblümte Kleid von Monsoon und dieser Zweiteiler aus schwarzem Bleistiftrock und passendem Schößchentop von Miss Selfridge.



Photos by Alena

Floral trousersH&M | same style by John Lewis, Zalando, ModCloth
BlazerH&M | options via Zalando and Asos
Ruffled ShirtH&M | more ruffles via QVC and Vero Moda
SandalsPromod | similar style by Buffalo and Mango
BagHallhuber | love these via Zalando and Ralph Lauren


SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig