Wednesday 9 April 2014

STYLING SERIES #2: BLACK JUMPSUIT & SPRING YELLOW



PART 2: BLACK JUMPSUIT & LEMON YELLOW

How do you feel about bright yellow for this season? I know it is not an easy colour and some women are afraid of looking pale wearing it, especially for the upper half. I love this cropped lemon yellow ZARA blazer which my daughter and I love sharing (worn by Alena here) and think the colour as well as the tailored shape work well with my jumpsuit.

I have received several comments on my necklace - it is actually a silky cord with tassels and is attached to the cleavage of the jumpsuit! I am glad you like it especially as I was thinking to cut it off... which I will now certainly NOT do :-)

Mango currently has similar black jumpsuits available here and here

Curious about my 3rd styling? I promise, it will be very different and you might be surprised!

See part 1 of my styling series here
ROYAL BLUE & WHITE




TEIL 1: SCHWARZER OVERALL & ZITRONENGELB

Tragt Ihr Gelb? Ich weiss, es ist eine schwierige Farbe und die Meinungen gehen darüber sicher auseinander, denn manche Frauen können darin blass aussehen. Ich habe für mich die Erfahrung gemacht, dass etwas grellere Töne, sogar Neon, bei mir das Gegenteil erreichen und mich eher zum Strahlen bringen!

Ganz besonders liebe ich diesen kurzen zitronengelben ZARA Blazer, den meine Tochter und ich abwechselnd tragen - Alenas Styling seht Ihr hier. Gerade die kurze Form passt sich dem Schnitt des Overalls doch perfekt an, oder? Ich hoffe, Stephanie, die Modeflüsterin wird das bestätigen!!

Übrigens habe ich zahlreiche Kommentare zu meiner Kette erhalten - es ist tatsächlich aber gar keine Kette, sondern eine Kordel mit Quasten, die am Ausschnitt angenäht ist! Und ich hatte vorher schon überlegt, sie abzutrennen... das werde ich nun natürlich NICHT tun :-)

Bei Mango gibt es mehrere ähnliche Overalls hier und hier.

Seid gespannt und lasst Euch vom 3. Teil meiner Serie überraschen! Ich verspreche Euch, dass es etwas ganz anderes sein wird.

Hier geht es zum 1. Teil meiner Stylingserie
KÖNIGSBLAU & WEISS




Photos by Jasmin

JumpsuitMango {similar} | options by mint&berry and Wallis
BlazerZARA {similar} | options by ismeOasap and Light in the box
SandalsZARA {similar} | same style via Zalando here and here
BeltH&M | same style by Street One and Mango
Bagasos | love these by Picard and Liu Jo via Zalando


SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig