Sunday 13 April 2014

STYLING SERIES #3: BLACK JUMPSUIT & MOTO JACKET



STYLING SERIES #3: BLACK JUMPSUIT & COOL LEATHER

Most likely you didn't expect this look and maybe I was able to surprise you a bit... You know that I usually dress in a more feminine, elegant style but sometimes it is important to step out of your comfort zone and try something different!

This is what I have done today and my idea was to show you the versatility of a classic black jumpsuit. I don't own a moto jacket myself (real leather 50% off here and budget friendly faux leather here) but took advantage of my daughter's closet again. I have to say I did feel different but not uncomfortable, maybe a bit naughty in this cool styling. A lighter, still casual version of this style could be a classic denim jacket.

And while I was in that mood I tried out Alena's sunglasses too - just for fun ;-)

In the meantime spring turned nature into fresh Green and I am amazed about the difference to last week when we took these photos.

I am very curious about your opinion on my unusual look!

Find previous parts of my styling series here:

1 - ROYAL BLUE & WHITE

2 - SPRING YELLOW

STYLING SERIE #3: SCHWARZER OVERALL & LEDER

Vermutlich habt Ihr diesen Look nicht erwartet und vielleicht konnte ich Euch ein bisschen überraschen... Ihr wisst, dass ich normalerweise einen femininen, eleganten Stil trage, aber manchmal ist es auch wichtig, dass man etwas anderes ausprobiert, sich etwas traut, was man normalerweise nicht unbedingt tragen würde.

Das habe ich heute getan und es war für mich einfach, denn ich mußte mir dafür nichts kaufen, sondern ich habe mir einfach Alena's Bikerjacke (Optionen hier und hier) ausgeliehen...  Ich gestehe, in diesem coolen Look habe ich mich schon ganz anders gefühlt, nicht unwohl, eher ein bisschen frech "in meinem Alter"! Als etwas softere Variante kann die Lederjacke auch durch eine klassische Jeansjacke ersetzt werden.

Und dann war es nur noch ein kleiner Schritt, ihre verspiegelte Sonnenbrille dazu aufzusetzen - und wenn auch nur für's Foto :-)

In der Zwischenzeit ist die Natur hier richtig explodiert und in viel satterem Grün als noch vor einer Woche hier auf diesen Fotos. 

Jetzt bin ich wirklich sehr gespannt auf Eure Kommentare!

Hier sind die ersten beiden Teile meiner Styling Serie:

1 - KÖNIGSBLAU & WEISS
2 - ZITRONENGELB

Photos by Jasmin

JumpsuitMango {very similar} | options by mint&berry and Wallis
MotoJacketH&M {similar} | options via Nordstrom, Zalando and Mango
SandalsAnna Field | love this style from Topshop and via Zalando
SunglassesRayBan Clubmaster exact here or darker frame here


SHOP MY LOOK




SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig