Wednesday 15 October 2014

CASUAL OFFICE STYLE



OFFICE LOOK

Autumn can be such a nice season - if the weather is like this typical Indian Summer! Last weekend I was able to do most of my gardening work in preparation for winter and also cut the grass for the last time this season and stored away my sun loungers. Sadly as I haven't used them much this year. But I kept my outdoor furniture on my terrace as we still expect some nice, sunny days.

Another busy week in the office before I will visit my son who is studying in Northern Bavaria, over the weekend. I really look forward to spending time with him! My next trip will be to London in November where my daughter is studying. I have been to London many times, commuting back and forth over a couple of years and always love going back. I promise to share outfit posts and a few "insider" tipps!

I have worn this outfit with my black peplum blazer and cropped printed trousers to the office and again I am sporting my new golden necklace by eternal collection which I have shown you in a more elegant style in my last post here.






BÜRO LOOK

Der Herbst kann so schön sein... an Tagen wie diesem typischen Altweibersommer! Letztes Wochenende habe ich meinen Garten winterfertig gemacht und zum letzten Mal dieses Jahr Rasen gemäht. Und leider auch meine Liegen in den Keller geräumt, die ich diesen Sommer viel zu selten nutzen konnte. Aber meine Terrassenmöbel habe ich stehen lassen, denn ich hoffe auf weitere schöne, warme Herbsttage!

Diese Woche habe ich im Büro noch viel zu tun, aber ich freue mich schon jetzt ganz besonders auf das Wochenende, das ich mit meinem Sohn in Bayreuth verbringen werde, wo er studiert. Anfang November steht dann mein Flug nach London an, ich besuche meine Tochter, die dort studiert. Ich bin einige Jahre zwischen München und London gependelt und liebe die Stadt! Umso mehr freue ich mich darauf, mit Alena ihre Lieblingsplätze und Restaurants zu erkunden und verspreche Euch natürlich auch Outfitposts und Insidertipps!

Diese Kombination aus schwarzem Peplumblazer und gemusterter Hose habe ich im Büro getragen, Dazu seht Ihr nochmal meine neue goldenen Kette von eternal collection, die ich Euch in einem eleganteren Look in meinem letzten Post gezeigt habe


Photos by Jasmin

BlazerH&M (altered)| Patrizia Pepe |  |Topshop
Printed TrousersH&M | Asos | Topshop
BlouseZara | Mango | More&More
Necklaceeternal collection c/o
BraceletMango (similar) | Tory Burch
Sling PumpsZara| Pier One | Peter Kaiser
BagDorothy Perkins (similar) | Mango| Dune




SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig