Saturday 4 October 2014

EVENING LOOK IN PINK AND BLACK



PINK AT NIGHT

Pink is a new colour for me at night but this fuchsia tone is a perfect combination with classic black. I used to wear black on black for evening events but this time I decided to go for my new coat by Damart. Have you seen my casual daytime look with this coat in my last post here?

Wrapdresses (this is actually a faux wrap dress) are my favourite dresses as they are so body flattering! When in doubt, I always go for a little black dress like this one from Wallis (similar here) and, depending on the occasion, pair it with a clutch or my black leather Riana bag from Maxwell Scott.

Change of subject: For a long time I haven't been happy with my hairstyle, I just let it grow and never had a proper cut for my fine and dry hair (see photo 2!). Although I am dreaming of longer hair (which I always had when I was younger), realistically it is not going to work. Therefore I am aiming for a medium length bob and the first step is adjusting it to the same length as my side parts are currently a bit shorter than the rest. In my next post you will see how it turned out!






PINK FÜR ABENDS

Pink in einem etwas eleganteren Look ist für mich neu, denn meistens wähle ich bei Einladungen Schwarz und kombiniere es dann auch mit Schwarz. Heute habe ich aber meinen neuen Kurzmantel von Damart zum Kleinen Schwarzen getragen, den ich Euch in meinem letzten Post bereits in einem lässigeren Styling für tagsüber gezeigt habe.

Ich liebe Wickelkleider, sie sind unheimlich weiblich und figurschmeichelnd und wenn ich nicht weiß, was ich zu einem Event tragen soll, kommt sicher eines meiner Kleinen Schwarzen zum Einsatz, so wie dieses von Wallis in Wickeloptik (ein sehr ähnliches gibt es hier). Dazu meine schwarze Lieblingstasche, die Riana von Maxwell Scott und fertig!

Themawechsel: Seit langem bin ich mit meiner Frisur sehr unzufrieden und hatte eigentlich nie einen richtigen Schnitt, früher waren meine Haare einfach lang! Und natürlich träume ich nach wie vor von langen, welligen Haaren (Betonung auf "träume"), aber realistisch ist das natürlich nicht, sie sind zu dünn und auch recht trocken (auf Foto 2 sieht man das deutlich). Nun möchte ich gerne einen mittellangen Bob mit etwas längeren Seiten. Dazu ist der erste Schritt, die Haare auf einigermaßen gleiche Länge schneiden zu lassen, denn vorne sind sie noch etwas kürzer. Im nächsten Post seht Ihr, was daraus geworden ist!



Photos by Jasmin

CoatDamart c/o
DressWallis | About You | King Louie
Platform HeelsPieces | Unisa | via Otto
BagMaxwell Scott c/o
Necklace & RingSix | Konplott | Melovely





I am linking up with Patti of Not Dead Yet Style and her fabulous Visible Monday Party!

http://notdeadyetstyle.blogspot.de/


SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig