Saturday 30 May 2015

OFFICE LOOK IN A PENCIL SKIRT



OFFICE LOOK IN A PENCIL SKIRT

After all the rain we finally had some lovely weather and although the forecast is still a bit variable, I take every opportunity to wear a skirt or a dress now. Just ignore my pale legs for the moment... slowly getting there with a little help of a selftanning lotion and hopefully some sunshine on my terrace!

I am recovering from my knee injury but I am still unable to do sports and I wear flats or medium heels most of the time. I've only worn this look with peeptoes during the photoshoot (as you can see on one of the photos). Besides my sleeveless vest (shown here and here), this pencil skirt was another purchase from H&M in a long time. Still happy with both! The length of the skirt is perfect for the office where I have worn it with a soft blouse from Mango.



My daughter is visiting from London this weekend and I am so happy since I had to cancel my flight to the UK because of my injury last week. Really enjoying quality time with her (see photos on Instagram).

________________________________________________________________________________________



________________________________________________________________________________________



BÜROLOOK MIT BLEISTIFTROCK

Endlich können wir nach all dem Regen besseres Wetter genießen und auch wenn die Vorhersage noch etwas wechselhaft ist, kann ich zum Glück wieder Röcke und Kleider tragen. Meine blassen Beine müsst Ihr dabei allerdings ignorieren, es wird noch ein bisschen dauern, bis sie braun werden und ich werde wohl mit etwas Selbstbräuner nachhelfen müssen...

Langsam wird auch mein Knie besser, allerdings kann ich noch keinen Sport treiben, auch längere Spaziergänge oder Einkaufsbummel in der Stadt sind noch nicht möglich. Momentan trage ich daher meistens noch flache Schuhe, manchmal mit kleinem Absatz - diese Peeptoes hatte ich nur für die Fotos an (wie man auf einem der Fotos sehen kann). Den Bleistiftrock hatte ich kürzlich zusammen mit meiner langen ärmellosen Weste (hier und hier gezeigt) nach langer Zeit mal wieder bei H&M gekauft. Er ist auch wegen seiner Länge ideal für's Büro, dazu hatte ich eine weiße, fließende Bluse von Mango kombiniert.

Letzte Woche musste ich meinen Flug zu meiner Tochter nach London, wo sie studiert, wegen meiner Verletzung kurzfristig stornieren. Dieses Wochenende freue ich mich dafür unheimlich über ihren spontanen Besuch - Fotos gibt es dazu auf Instagram! 



Photos by Jasmin A. Huber

Pencil Skirt H&M | Blouse Mango | Peep Toes old | Hand Bag Michael Kors "Selma"
Earrings H&M | Bangle Banana Republic | Ring Edited | Necklace Parfois

________________________________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW ME
FACEBOOK  |  TWITTERGOOGLE+  |  PINTEREST  |  INSTAGRAM
________________________________________________________________________________________


SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig