Saturday 2 May 2015

ZARA MIDI SKIRT AND BOHO STATEMENT NECKLACE



ASYMMETRIC MIDI SKIRT AND A STATEMENT NECKLACE

I love to mix styles but I am not a fan of asymmetry at all. My zodiac sign is libra and for me that means I feel uncomfortable when things are out of balance. I was looking for a midi skirt for quite a while; not a tight pencil skirt but something fuller. On the other hand it shouldn't be too wide around my hips... quite a challenge! Then I saw this black and white Zara skirt with nude side parts and was quite keen on it - until I realised it had an asymmetric cut!! I was thinking of taking it to my seamstress and have it altered. On the other hand, I like the longer length, so I will give it some time and then reconsider.




http://rstyle.me/n/zsayms72n
SILVER BOHO ETHNO NECKLACE

Talking of a style mix: My silver statement necklace from Mango is my favourite piece of jewellery at moment. It perfectly matches the boho seventies trend but it also goes well with a clean or classic look. I have recently worn it with black skinnies and a black blouse to a concert and it will instantly become the eyecatcher of your outfit!
As you can see, I have altered it a bit and taken off the top layer as I felt it was too much and and too heavy. Glad I did and definitely prefer it like this.

Jewellery plays an essential part in my style and I feel naked leaving the house without adding some pieces to my outfits. There might be a classic pearl necklace one day, a chunky statement piece the next and fine golden jewellery the following day. I want my necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings to underline my style or add a certain touch to my outfits.

Is jewellery part of your personal style?
I'd love to hear your thoughts! 
________________________________________________________________________________________


________________________________________________________________________________________



ASYMMETRISCHER MIDI ROCK UND ETHNO KETTE

So sehr ich den Mix unterschiedlicher Stilrichtungen mag, so wenig kann ich mit Asymmetrie anfangen. Ich bin Waage und bei mir muss immer alles in Balance sein, sonst werde ich ganz nervös!
Schon seit längerem war ich auf der Suche nach einem Midirock, aber keinem Bleistifrock, sondern einem weiteren. Andererseits durfte er um die Hüften nicht in Falten gelegt sein, da das bei meiner Körpergröße nicht vorteilhaft ist. Und endlich gab es einen tollen, fließenden Rock in neutralen Farben bei Zara. Aber - er ist unterschiedlich lang! Erst wollte ich ihn von meiner Schneiderin auf gleiche Länge kürzen lassen, aber gerade die Wadenlänge gefiel mir ja so gut... also werde ich mich vielleicht doch daran gewöhnen?

Thema Stilmix: Meine silberne Ethnokette von Mango ist momentan mein Lieblingsschmuckstück! Natürlich passt sie perfekt zum aktuellen Boho Siebziger Look, aber ich trage sie auch gerne mit klassischen oder neutralen Outfits. Kürzlich hatte ich sie abends zu einer schwarzen Skinny und schwarzer Bluse an. Sie ist einfach ein richtiger Eyecatcher. Ich habe sie übrigens etwas umgeändert und zusätzliche Kettenglieder oberhalb entfernt, weil mir das zu viel und zu schwer war (und sie ist jetzt noch sehr massiv!)

Es gibt kein Outfit, das ich nicht mit Schmuck komplettieren würde, ohne fühle ich mich nackt, so als ob ich etwas vergessen hätte - dabei bin ich nicht auf eine Richtung festgelegt. Das können lange Perlenketten sein, am nächsten Tag ganz filigraner Schmuck wie hier von stella & dot oder auch auffällige Statement Ohringe für abends. Wichtig ist mir, dass meine Ketten, Ohrringe, Ärmbänder und Ringe aufeinander abgestimmt sind und dem Look eine bestimmte Richtung oder Note geben.

________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________









Photos by Jasmin A. Huber

Skirt Zara | Top adea c/o | Necklace Mango
Sandals Zara | Bag Zara | Bracelet, Ear Hoops and Ring old

________________________________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW ME
FACEBOOK  |  TWITTERGOOGLE+  |  PINTEREST  |  INSTAGRAM
________________________________________________________________________________________


SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig