Thursday 20 November 2014

A BIT OF LUXURY SHOPPING WITH MICHAEL KORS BY FORZIERI



MY FAVOURITE COLOURS, MY FAVOURITE BAG

It goes without saying that shopping has been part of my trip to London last week... Besides Notting Hill with its more exclusive boutiques, I especially like the area around Covent Garden where you find major brands as well as small individual stores, cafés and restaurants.

You may have noticed from my recent outfit post that I am in love with black (again). Especially paired with nude tones I think it remains my favourite combo! I was looking for a black vest for a long time but a lot of them have a bit of a masculine touch and personally I prefer a feminine look. Finally I found this softer version at Zara and love the flowy cut and the double-layer collar. Underneath I am wearing a silky tunic style top - leopard prints seem to be my eternal love ;-)

Luxury at Forzieri is not an issue of price, it’s a state of mind.

My personal winner of today's look is my new Michael Kors bag sent to me by Forzieri. I am more than happy to introduce you to this global luxury retailer focusing on bags, shoes, accessories and home decor by Italian and other European brands. Their wide selection includes emerging designers as well as iconic brands and I especially appreciate their worldwide shipping at very reasonable rates. As I do a lot of online shopping, customer service is very important  for me and I have been very pleased with the fast, trackable shipment - which is always important but essential before Christmas!

Currently I am sorting out my handbags and my plan was to start with timeless classics. I was looking at slightly larger handbags as I tend to carry a lot of stuff with me. This "Selma" bag in a greige tone (it is called 'Dark Dune') ideally matches my style and I can use it with a variety of looks, from more elegant, black outfits as well as a jeans & blazer.  

________________________________________________________________________________________

I am sure there is something on your personal wishlist too...
For my readers Forzieri is kindly offering a 10% discount plus free express shipping with this code: LADY10
________________________________________________________________________________________


MY FAVOURITE BAGS






MEINE LIEBLINGSFARBKOMBINATION

Selbstredend war ich in London letzte Woche auch shoppen... neben Notting Hill mit seinen wunderhübschen, exclusiven Boutiquen mag ich die Gegend um Covent Garden sehr gerne, wo ich alles auf einmal finde - die bekannten Marken genauso wie kleine, individuelle Läden und dazu hübsche Cafés und Restaurants.

In letzter Zeit und auch auf meinem letzten Outfit Post habe ich wieder mehr und mehr Schwarz getragen, am liebsten mit Nudetönen oder Camel, es ist meine Lieblingskombination! Auf der Suche nach einer schwarzen Weste war ich schon lange, aber die meisten waren mir zu maskulin, zu streng und ich mag einfach feminine Looks lieber. Bei Zara habe ich diese fließende Weste mit doppeltem Kragen gefunden, die ich jetzt im Winter gut mit meinem langärmligen, seidigen Leo-Shirt tragen kann -  an animal prints kann ich mich echt nie satt sehen ;-)

Der richtige Mix an Tradition, Handwerkskunst, Design und Kreativität

Mein persönlicher Favorit ist heute aber meine neue Michael Kors Tasche von Forzieri. Noch immer in Familienbesitz ist Forzieri heute ein Weltklasse-Onlineshop, der italienische Marken und europäische Designer in 150 Länder liefert.  Die große Auswahl an Taschen, Schuhen, Accessoires und Deko reicht von neuen Designern bis zu bekannten internationalen Marken. Da ich überwiegend online shoppe, sind mir eine reibungslose Abwicklung, schneller Versand und günstige Versandkosten besonders wichtig und meine Tasche kam superschnell und perfekt verpackt an. Nicht nur, aber gerade jetzt vor Weihnachten mag ich dabei wirklich kein Risiko eingehen!

Momentan bin ich dabei, meine Handtaschen auszusortieren und nach und nach durch neue zu ersetzen, dabei setze ich zunächst auf zeitlose Klassiker. Speziell war ich auf der Suche nach einer etwas geräumigeren Tasche in einer neutralen Farbe und habe mich letztlich für die große "Selma" von Michael Kors entschieden (es gibt sie übrigens auch in einer mittleren und kleinen Größe). Die beige-graue Farbe nennt sich "Dark Dune", ist wirklich vielseitig und passt sowohl zu einem eleganteren Look in Schwarz, als auch zu Jeans & Blazer. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Für Euren persönlichen Wunschzettel:
Meinen Leserinnen bietet Forzieri einen 10% Discount plus kostenlosen Expressversand mit diesem Code: LADY10
________________________________________________________________________________________




Photos by Jasmin

Vest Zara | Leopard Shirt Zara | Coated Skinnies NYDJ c/o
Booties  Bon'A Parte c/o (SALE) | Bag Michael Kors via Forzieri c/o | Cape old

This post is a collaboration with Forzieri


SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig