Saturday 8 November 2014

SOPHISTICATED DENIM



SOPHISTICATED DENIM

I've worn enough trousers recently and I have finally given in and said 'yes' to tights and boots with my dresses and skirts. Well, it's November after all! 
Nevertheless it is probably the last post without a warm coat as in the meantime we have had some snow... luckily I escaped from the cold and currently I am spending a week with my daughter in London - follow me on Instagram for photo updates.

This is the third pair of glasses I have selected from readers.com and again I am very happy with them - don't they add a bit of sophistication to my denim jacket? I love it when glasses add a different touch to an outfit and especially this model, "The Portofino" does make quite a statement!

See my other choices, "The Annette" here and "The Brit" here. Which is your favourite one?






In letzter Zeit habe ich oft Hosen getragen, da ich mich immer noch etwas um Strumpfhosen und Stiefel drücken wollte, aber jetzt ist Schluss damit, im November geht es nicht mehr ohne, wenn ich Kleider und Röcke tragen möchte.
Trotzdem ist es bestimmt der letzte Post ohne wärmeren Mantel, denn es hat bei uns diese Woche schon geschneit... zum Glück, als ich schon in London war, wo ich gerade eine Woche bei meiner Tochter verbringe. Auf Instagram gibt es Fotos dazu!

Heute zeige ich Euch die dritte Lesebrille, die ich mir bei readers.com ausgesucht hatte. Ich mag einfach ausdrucksstarke Brillen für mich, randlose finde ich für mich persönlich eher langweilig. Brillen können einen Stil definieren und unterstreichen und bei diesem Modell, "The Portofino" mag ich den Kontrast zur lässigen Jeansjacke.

Meine anderen Brillen, "The Annette" (nach mir benannt) sehr Ihr hier und "The Brit" hier. Welche findet Ihr für mich am schönsten?



Photos by Jasmin

Dress old via ebay | Denim Jacket H&M | Leather Boots Deichmann
Bag Dorothy Perkins | Necklace Parfois




Disclosure
This post has been supported by readers.com


SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig